Institute Conducted by
Association of Municipal Managers, Clerks and Treasurers of Ontario (AMCTO) (Recognized February 1974)
Department Conducting Institute
AMCTO, Mississauga, ON
Ya-Yin Ko, Manager - Education Services
2680 Skymark Avenue, Suite 910
Mississauga, ON L4W 5L6 Canada
Phone: (905) 602-4294, Ext. 231
Fax: (905) 602-4295
Students who successfully complete MAP, MAFP, MLP, and HR earn a Diploma in Municipal Administration.
Location of Instruction
Instruction is entirely online for the programs listed. Some are available in correspondence (self-directed) format and others are provided in an instructor-led format with classes delivered via Zoom.
Dates of Institutes
MAP, MAFP, MLP, PMPC, and EDMM have two intakes per year: once in winter/spring and once in the fall. Registration opens every year on December 1 for the winter/spring term and on July 2 for the fall term.
HR, MCI, and professional development forums, workshops, and webinars occur at various times throughout the year.
Cost Breakdown of Institute
- MAP, MAFP, MLP: $385 + HST in correspondence format and $475 + HST in instructor-led Zoom format, per unit (there are four units in MAP and MLP and two units in MAFP)
- HR: $1,540 + HST
- PMPC: $385 + HST
- MCI Level 1: $1,345 + HST
- MCI Level 2: $1,470 + HST
- EDMM: $2,010 + HST for Term 1 and $1,335 + HST for Term 2
- Professional development forums, workshops, and webinars: Varies
Scheduling varies depending on the program and format.
*All PRICES Shown ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLAR