July 26, 2021 - July 28, 2021 @ Virtual
Clerk 3Cs: Core functions, Core competencies, Core strengths
Speakers: fellow clerks, Nevada Secretary of State, the Nevada Attorney General’s Office, Nevada State Library Archives and Public Records, and the Nevada Ethics Commission, among other highly knowledgeable speakers.
The University of Nevada, Reno is proud to partner with the Nevada Municipal Clerk’s Association for the 16th year to provide training and development for city, county and deputy clerks; recorders; city secretaries; legislative administrators; and other elected and appointed officials. The Academy provides 21.5 contact hours.
July 26: Records and Information Management
• Public Records Act Processing
• Digitizing Records
• Records Management
July 27: Elections
• Changes in NRS Affecting Elections/Voting
• Financial Disclosure Statements
• Common Elections Violations
July 28: Policies and Legislation
• Ethics and Conflict of Interest
• Open Meeting Law
• Understanding PIO and Media Relatio