December 1, 2022
Full Certificate: $299 (Use promo code "LEADER" at checkout!)
Core Course: $99
Topic Course: $69
UW-Green Bay Supervisory Leadership Certificate: Developing an Action Plan
Thursday, December 1, 2022
IIMC Approved for CMC & MMC Hours credit.
Register for the Full Certificate, save $145 by using promo code "LEADER" at checkout!
Register by November 28
Instructor: David Jerrett
This capstone course will help you to take what you’ve learned in the previous courses of the certificate program and help you create an action plan. The action plan can be used in your organization or with a team.
Full Certificate Schedule
Held via Zoom: September - December
- September 8: Understanding Your Strengths and the Strengths of Others (CORE COURSE)
- Using CliftonStrengths 34 Assessment
- September 30: Developing an Adaptive Leadership Mindset
- October 13: Helping Your Team Achieve Organizational Management
- November 3: The Roadmap to High Performing Teams
- November 17: Conflict REsolution Rather than Toxic Drama
- December 1: Developing an Action Plan (only for full certificate) (CAPSTONE COURSE)