September 8, 2022
Full Certificate: $299 (Use promo code "LEADER" at checkout!)
Core Course: $99
Topic Course: $69
UW-Green Bay Supervisory Leadership Certificate: Understanding Your Strengths
Thursday, September 8, 2022
IIMC Approved for CMC & MMC Hours credit.
Register for the Full Certificate, save $145 by using promo code "LEADER" at checkout!
Register by August 26
Instructor: Ellen Bartkowiak
Foundational course for the Supervisory Leadership Certificate includes the CliftonStrengths 34 assessment. It will help to transform potential into performance. An engaging course designed to help leaders understand and embrace their natural strengths. You will be able to use your assessment results and new awareness to develop strategies to meet and exceed personal and professional goals. You’ll be able to tap into hidden strengths to maximize your potential for sustained success. The course will also investigate how your strengths and the strengths of others can play a role in team dynamics and how to best leverage what each person brings to the team. After registration, you will receive a code in order to complete the CliftonStrengths 34 assessment prior to the course.
Full Certificate Schedule
Held via Zoom: September - December
- September 8: Understanding Your Strengths and the Strengths of Others (CORE COURSE)
- Using CliftonStrengths 34 Assessment
- September 30: Developing an Adaptive Leadership Mindset
- October 13: Helping Your Team Achieve Organizational Management
- November 3: The Roadmap to High Performing Teams
- November 17: Conflict REsolution Rather than Toxic Drama
- December 1: Developing an Action Plan (only for full certificate) (CAPSTONE COURSE)